I have implemented a number of measures to protect the public, you, and I:
The number of available appointment times will be reduced. This will help to maintain social distancing, as well as allow extra time to sanitize the equipment.
If you have flu-like symptoms, fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing, or close contact with someone proven or suspected to have COVID, or have had recent international travel, please present to the COVID assessment centre before making an appointment to see me. If your status changes between making the appointment and the appointment time, please let me know before you enter the office.
Please note the following procedures for my office, as required by my regulatory college:
1. Appointments must be booked by phone. I am disabling the online booking system at this time.
2. Please, no “drop in” appointments. If you arrive without an appointment, you must call to see if I can accommodate you.
3. All patients will be COVID-19 pre-screened over the phone, as well as once you arrive at the office.
4. Only one patient is permitted in the office at any time because of social distancing rules. The door will be locked when a patient is in the office.
5. Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you are early you will have to wait on the porch (maintaining social distancing) or in your vehicle until the preceding patient exits.
6. Please do not bring anyone with you if they can’t wait in the car. Only the person with the appointment will be allowed in the office.
7. I will supply a bottle of hand sanitizer at the door. Please use it.
8. Face masks are mandatory. Patients can use cloth masks if they prefer. I will be wearing a surgical mask, as required by my regulatory college.
9. I would prefer touchless tap/flash debit/credit card transactions. If you do not have this ability activated on your card, I would rather use the debit machine than handle cash at this time.
I know this has been a difficult spring, and I have truly missed seeing all of you. I look forward to once again helping you achieve your active lifestyles.